G Pen Elite II For SaleGrenco Science / GPen has returned to the market with a huge upgrade over the original G Pen Elite. With a new ceramic isolated air path, hybrid heating, and new zirconia mouthpiece, there have been massive improvements made to the kit to make it more competitive amongst the best portable dry herb vaporizers. With the same sleek design as the original, there have been some great upgrades made to modernize the vape’s performance and user interface.
G Pen Elite 2 Wifi ConnectivityAllows users to update firmware and their usage with Bluetooth connectivity. Combining this with the upgraded high resolution screen and user interface display screen, and you have the making of a true third-generation cannabis vaporizer. The LED draw activated LED light will also let you know when the convection heating is being applied.
G Pen Elite II USB-C chargingOne of the biggest drawbacks of the older model was the 3 hour charging time. With the upgrade to the more modern USB-C charging, this time has been brought down to 1.5 hours to charge from dead.
How to use the G Pen Elite II?
- Charge your Elite 2 to full out of the box
- Remove the zirconia mouthpiece and load the 0.5g bowl
- Hold the power button down for three seconds, set the temperature, and then double click to begin or cancel heating
- Pressing the power five times will access the menu to adjust brightness, haptic feedback, F to C, and update the firmware
- After your session access the pick tool to clean, stir, or help pack your next bowl